Frequently Asked Questions - CENTRL's MSA360
The go-to place for how CENTRL's MSA360 helps you comply with the MSA legislation FAQs
What type of users is the MSA360 platform designed for?
I am looking for a complete solution to managing our modern slavery risk. Is MSA360 a software tool only or does it offer more?
MSA360 is a one-stop solution to help you manage your compliance with all aspects of the Modern Slavery act.
- First, it provides end-to-end automation for your vendor and internal assessment process. This will enable you to execute your assessments rapidly and at scale which would be a nightmare to do manually or with less automated tools. MSA360 comes with out-of-the-box questionnaires, scoring frameworks and reports. It also offers an issue management module to help you manage the identified risk issues over time.
- Second, MSA360 provides templates for your policy and governance needs including a step-by-step guide to building your compliance program. We are also building training videos that you can send to your vendors as required by the law.
- Third, we work with partners who provide managed services on an outsourced basis using the MSA360 platform. Please contact us should this be of interest.
- Finally, our goal is to keep you updated with any changes to the legislation or other requirements.
We will provide such updates in the platform on an on-going basis.
What is included in your out-of-the-box platform?
CENTRL’s MSA360 platform is a one-stop solution for companies to assess Modern Slavery risk among their suppliers and in their internal operations. The platform comes pre-populated with the following items:
• Policy Templates. Examples include governance and policy documents and MS checklists
• Standard questionnaire templates and default risk scoring framework
• Standard reporting dashboards with operational and risk KPIs
• Reporting templates for internal and external reporting including for ABF
All pre-populated items can be used as they are – or modified to suit your needs.