Modern Slavery Act Compliance Platform - MSA360
CENTRL’s Modern Slavery Act Compliance Platform (MSA360) is a one-stop solution for complying with the Modern Slavery Act. MSA360 provides the necessary policy and report templates, management dashboards, and fully automated capabilities for assessing and managing risks with internal operations and suppliers. With little setup required, it can be implemented quickly in any business.
Why use a Modern Slavery Act Compliance Platform?
Quickly and accurately identify supplier & operational risks
Use automated workflows, pre-built assessment templates, grading scales and supplier portal to quickly identify risks, report on KPIs and manage issues.
Use pre-built policy and report templates
To build your compliance program quickly, then customizing it to your needs. Ensuring completeness of your program with our intuitive checklist.
Implement quickly, cost-effectively and operate at scale
As a SaaS solution, MSA360 is very cost-effective, can be implemented in days and designed to operate at scale. Once implemented, it automates the ongoing annual assessment cycle.
Modern Slavery Act Compliance Platform - MSA360
CENTRL’s Modern Slavery Act Compliance Platform (MSA360) automates the current manual risk mitigation processes most companies use, providing a one-stop solution for MSA Compliance.
Modern Slavery Act Requirements
- Risk Identification: Risks of modern slavery practices in operations and supply chains.
- Risk Assessments and Remediations: Actions taken to assess and address modern slavery risks, including due diligence and remediation processes.
- Key Performance Indicators: Explain process for assessment of effectiveness of actions taken to assess and address modern slavery risks.
Easy MSA Compliance with CENTRL
- Automated platform for assessing modern slavery risk in operations and suppliers
- Pre-built assessment templates & grading scale
- Automated scoring to generate risk KPIs
- Full workflow to track issue status and remediation
- Pre-built policy templates
- Pre-built reporting templates
- Solution can be deployed in as little as 2-3 days
- Implement system in days with no IT investment
Leverage Pre-Built Modern Slavery Act Templates & Workflows
- Simplified risk assessment with pre-built templates for Modern Slavery Compliance
- Easy-to-use questionnaire editor for quick and simple modifications
- Bulk publishing assessments for hundreds of suppliers at once, or scheduling for future dates
- Automated year-over-year changes through pre-populated responses from prior years
- Dynamic dashboards to track completion status
- Automated reminders to suppliers for seamless follow-ups
Auto-Score Supplier Responses & Build Risk Map
- Pre-built grading scale designed for Modern Slavery risk assessment
- Automatic grading for all multiple choice and Y/N answers
- Centralized repository of all evidence documents
- Full audit trail of all actions
Identify Key Gaps & Manage Remediation
- Precise identification of issues based on supplier responses
- Severity ratings for each issue & suggested remediation plans
- Progress and remediation tracking for compliance-driven follow-through
Auto-Generate Compliance Reports & Dashboards
- Pre-built dashboards for modern slavery KPIs
- Supplier risk scores organized by criticality and other dimensions
- Cross-supplier scores
- Drill-down capability to see details
- Auto-generated formatted reports for internal and external audiences
Pre-built Policy, Training, & Statement Templates
- Pre-built templates to speed process in drafting an Modern Statement Act Statement for submission to the ABF
- Access to MSA Compliance checklist
- Templates for internal policies such as Code of Conduct, Employee training, a Supplier Training video, and more
Provide Suppliers with Easy-to-Use Portal to Respond
- Easy-to-use portal for suppliers to respond to questionnaire
- Simple steps for uploading documents, reviewing answers, and submitting
- No need for complete revisions — suppliers only respond to changes from year-to-year
- Options for suppliers to internally delegate questions as needed
Easy Upgrade to Full Vendor Risk Module
- If needed, upgrade to full Vendor Risk Module
- Use range of additional Assessment templates such as for Vendor risk, ESG, NIST and ISO
- Manage full vendor directory & centralize documents
- Manage complete vendor life cycle from onboarding, inherent risk assessments, self-assessments, on-site audits to managing issues and remediation
|First Reporting Period||Original Deadline for Submission of First Modern Slavery Statement||Temporary Extended Deadline for Submission of First Modern Slavery Statement||Deadline for Submission of Second Modern Slavery Statement|
|April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020 (Foreign Financial Year)||September 30, 2020||December 31, 2020||September 30, 2021|
|July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020 (Australian Financial Year)||December 31, 2020||March 31, 2021||December 31, 2021|
|January 1 - December 31, 2020 (Calendar Year)||June 30, 2021||June 30, 2021, remains unchanged per the below||June 30, 2022|
|Reporting periods ending after June 30, 2020||The six-month deadline for reporting periods ending after June 30, 2020 remains unchanged.|
Consequences of Non-compliance
The Australian government has the power to publicly name entities that fail to comply and can require noncompliant entities to take remedial action to ensure compliance, including requiring an entity to provide or revise a statement.
Ready to see it live or get started?Free trial
Modern Slavery Act Compliance Brochure
CENTRL's MSA 360 is a purpose-built fully automated tool for companies to efficiently assess the risks presented by their suppliers on a recurring basis.
Step-by-Step Guidance for Australia's Modern Slavery Act
This guide provides information for companies required to submit an annual MSA Statement to the online register maintained by the Australian government.
What is Australia's Modern Slavery Act and How To Comply?
In 2018, the Australian government enacted a new law, the Modern Slavery Act, to require companies to do more to assess and address the modern slavery risks in their business operations and supply chains.